Friday, January 28, 2005

Big surprise

Well, it's the Friday before my birthday and in my neck of the woods, the forecast calls for snow. I swear, every year, my birthday gets the worst weather.

I "talked" to an old friend this morning. I remember when Jason, Phil, Erin and I all promised each other at the end of high school that we would never lose touch. Now, Erin is married to a great guy and living in Ireland, Phil and I haven't talked since I moved to Harrison and Jason and I don't see each other but maybe once a year.

Don't get me wrong, I want them to be happy, have their own lives and do their own thing but it still makes me sad. Especially since Erin, Jason and I all have our birthdays about the same time. BTW, Happy Birthday Jason and a belated Happy Birthday to Erin and say hi! to Alan for us.

I'm going to cut it short today so I can enjoy the food day my co-workers put together for me.

Later!

No comments: