Monday, June 27, 2005

Egads, won't someone silence Tom Cruise?!

Far be it from me to judge anyone, especially someone I've never met.

But I have had about enough of Tom "Perfect Thetan" Cruise. Bully for him and Katie, if their "romance" is legit. It's great that he has had such a successful career.

I was reading, somewhat against my will, a transcript of his recent interview with Today's Matt Lauer. (If you've haven't read it, track it down. It's entertaining. ) Suffice it to say, Tom took Matt to task for not being an expert on pharmacology, psychiatry and post-partum depression. ( Isn't it ironic that Cruise doesn't have any natural children while Lauer has at least one with his wife?)

I'm no expert on Scientology but I've done some research and I have to question any "religion" that believes that aliens came to earth 75 million years ago and are a threat even today. Also, I think I read that Cruise is a high school dropout, not a highly-regarded authority in the same fields that he accused Lauer of being ignorant of.

One has to wonder if Cruise reads anything that isn't published by the Church of Scientology. With that strategy, it's no wonder he stopped making enjoyable movies and became a pedophile.

I wonder how movies like Risky Business, Interview with the Vampire and Legend square with his church?

In any event, I would really like to wish Katie Holmes good luck, if not a quick analysis of her career's suicide.

Later!

No comments: