Thursday, October 06, 2005

I so suck

Been gone too long, sorry. When I started this blog, I promised myself and others that I would keep it current. It's evident now that I am a liar. So many of my side projects are neglected these days. I remember when I was single that I did nothing but work on my hobbies.

This is not the fault of my wife, no sir! I think, really, I find more satisfaction in spending time with her more than organizing my comic book collection. She has curves, after all. I'm a geek but not that big a geek.


I've said it before and I'll say it right now, too. I am inspired by a blog I visit religiously. Colter is a friend of my wife and, hopefully, by extension, my friend as well. Colter, if this isn't so, let me know and I promise I'll be contrite. We had Colter over for dinner recently and I was just astounded by his seemingly limitless knowledge of pop culture and other worldly things. I just can't compete.

I've noticed recently that I'm beginning to act my age. I fin
d myself trying to make better choices and I don't drive as fast anymore either. Of course, I now have a wife and three cats to provide for. Trust me, I don't want to upset the wife or the Trinity.

Speaking of cats, Robin (oh, how I love her!) and I seem to have gained a new cat. Orange Cat, as we call him, wandered into our sphere a week ago and has been a steady presence since. We know better than to try to add him to house proper but he seems content to be an outside cat. We have been feeding him and petting him every day. At first the other cats would sit in the window, indignantly, glaring at us while we showed him some affection. Now they sit in the window and seem to want him to come in. This may be a catricid
al ploy, however. For now, we'll just keep them seperated. Here is O.C.:


Later!

1 comment:

colter said...

Yes you're my frieeeend. Do you have friends in France? You know...frieeeeends.

And you're on my blogroll now.